Popular Posts

28 September 2010

The way you love me.

He whispers sweet everythings into my ear at night and tells me just how capable of doing everything I am.
He shows his affection towards me in public and never let's go of my hand when we walk together.
On days when I feel I can't, he always lifts my chin tells me to keep my head up and reminds me that I can. That I will.
When I hate myself and remember my past. He shows me love and shows me my future.
Sometimes I get impatient with him and want to be alone.

I shut him out for a while and sulk, but I know my daily journey whether good or bad returns back to his arms.
That is my home. His arms are my destiny. I will live there forever.
I won't find a love like this in any other man.
I will keep him close to me and avoid other men who will try move me away from him.

His love,is uniquely mine. His love for me makes me feel beautiful when I'm not and happy when there is nothing worth smiling about.
I love him and mean this. His heart and compassion make my tummy flip and it makes my heart beat fast. It makes me glad to be alive when the world around me is dying.
I love him and he loves me. My senseless world makes sense because of him. My being on earth has purpose because he is mine.

I wish you all find this love, it's too beautiful not to share. I'd be selfish if I didn't tell you that it exists. This love gives birth to hope, and hope lays eggs of possibilty. Possibility has no boundaries. It hatches and pours out blessings for those who know him. This is the love I'm talking about. You young people try look for this love at the bottom of a Castle or Amstel. You look for this feeling in the bedroom. You hunt for it in the kitchen cupboard or your fancy clothing basket. It's not there.
It was born in you. It never leaves you. But intead,you choose to ignore it. And still go hunt for what's right there!? It is right there.
It is here.

I'm talking about God's love.

No comments:

Post a Comment