Popular Posts

03 September 2010

Let me love you from a distance

When I look at you,I see beauty.
I see all that I would like to see in my sons one day.
I see father God when I look into your eyes because I know he lives in you.
When I look at you,you show me that my dreams of falling in love
exist.My dreams of looking into the eyes of my future are possible with you.
You are a dream that I can marvel at.
Your presence is the type that fills a room with joy.
You make impossibilities vanish.You dash my doubts about marriage
You dont have to speak or even look at me but I know that love exists.

I see the image of an adonis in you.
I know that man was created for woman
and that we are both made in God's image
You confirm it bhuti wami.
You give me butterflies.
I want you to live your life
Teach the nation,bless the elderly,pray with the young
and help the needy.Continue with all the good that you do.
God bless you.I thank God for you.

I believe in a world of candy and laughter
A world of happiness and sugar
A world where angels live amongst us.
You help my beliefs become reality
Just by being who you are.
You are a man with respect for women
A love for children, a God fearing brother

And yet,you dont know my name and I don't know yours.
I like it that way.In fact I love it that way.
I PREFER it this way
I want you to let me love you from a distance.
Let me love you from far because
I am afraid that if we talk,you might dissapoint me
by saying something that might offend and ruin my dreams.
I dont want to meet you because there is a chance that you
aren't all that you seem to be.
I know that you are human and cannot be perfect coz i'm not either
but the image and thoughts I have of you now.
Give me peace and a hope and faith in the male species.

I am scared that you will dash my dreams, you might pop my bubble
You could injure my cupid.
You could let my hopes of falling in love and being loved in return dissapear
You could even do the unthinkable...break my heart
I can't let you do that.

So please let me live my life and you yours
and allow me to love you, from a distance.

6 comments:

  1. My dear darling the pleasure is in the search. I believe he is out there and waiting for you to teach him how to love you because every woman is different. So sisi don't deny the brother the pleasure of the dance of finding such love that is pure and true. Don't deny him the lesson of learning how to love.
    Love you always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I PREFER it this way
    I want you to let me love you from a distance.
    Let me love you from far because
    I am afraid that if we talk,you might dissapoint me
    by saying something that might offend and ruin my dreams.
    I dont want to meet you because there is a chance that you
    aren't all that you seem to be. I relate.

    ReplyDelete