Popular Posts

23 May 2013

Don't you dare lose yourself to life

I found myself just when I had forgotten who I was. I remembered my name at a time and space when I was about to let go of all I represented. It slipped my mind that "Oh snap I'm a dreamer!" I forgot that "By the way...I'm a conqueror" I looked as the shadow of my sanity walk past my body and separate itself from who I am. I was frazzled to a point where Monday, Thursday and Saturday were all the same to me. I lost myself in showbiz and camera's. Call times, music and Fcc sheets and complaints. The sacrifices, sweat, stress and drama left me standing at a cross road. Confused as a chameleon in a smartie box as to who I want to be I looked at my horizons and saw nothingness! Confused on why I existed I just stood there...alone. Unsure of my next move I chose to stand still and let my mind speak to my soul, then my soul debate with my head, then my head with my heart. The noise of the voices drove me mad and I then gave way to my spirit which shouted "PEACE BE STILL!"...... Then ...Silence. Empty and alone there was just one thing that kept me grounded. Love. "My plans are to prosper and not to hurt you"-God...... "I want you to reach your full potential in everything you do"-Mtho...... "Don't worry wena sisi,you will get your degree"-Aunty...... "Pops, your gifts are for His glory"-Sis Tammy...... "The consistency of your faith has been impeccable and is of high regard to me."-A friend...... With rhema's ringing in the belly of my being on how greatness was me...I walked and never looked back

No comments:

Post a Comment