Popular Posts

15 October 2015

I am that type of woman

I'm the type of woman who was born to be with a guy who is ready to be a man. Yes, since I was young, guys haven't seen me as that hot chick you wanna undress and never call again, or the fly chick without a man. Not because I'm not attractive like that, but my brains, personality and character are what you'd take home to your mother and introduce as your wife.
I am not someone you'd take to hang out with your boys while you get high.
I was destined for respect.

I was born to dine with a man who could hold an intellectual conversation about politics, a man who can amuse me with stories about his yesteryears as a youth.
A man who can take me to an expensive restaurant and make me giggle as he speaks to me in Tsotsi taal about life in the ghetto as a kid while we chew on i-kota from eNdofaya.
A man filled with the word and not air. A man who had deep conversations alone with his father Yahweh. I was born to be loved...

1 comment: