Popular Posts

25 February 2013

Music is my wife

I dreamt you were poetry dipped in bass, your flavour defines a beat and rhythm that falls weak at the presence of your design, a design scented by J'dore and fused with your natural aroma, creates a melodic symphony that keeps with the time signature of my heart beat, allow me to speak, Over this bar you have raised, or rather let me not bother for my ears are on a mission to receive the attention of your voice.... as they seek for a sound relationship far beyond infatuation, I comprehensively admire the skills your eyes display, for every time they blink they form part of the lyrics of this music that blends with your spirit and forms a composition that cannot be articulated by any earthly instrument, your whole being is a heavenly arrangement, your existence my definition of music. I loved the thought of you being the sound track of my life. ***************************************************************************** Mr M. Madela

No comments:

Post a Comment